Sunday, March 06, 2005

What what!

According to Jon, there are certain benefits in being a computer enthusiast. I whole heartedly agree with him. The following is a visitor that stumbled across my site, a few of his statistics:

Location: Punjab, Faisalabad, Pakistan Hostname: (202.179.137.158) Referring URL: www.google.com.pk/search?q=shalwar kameez sexy girls of pakistan&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&start=10&sa=N

Simply put, he was searching for "Shalwar Kameez sexy girls of Pakistan". Some sick pervert, how can you envision sexy girls of Pakistan, and where does the Shalwar Kameez part fit in? Just for fun I clicked on this URL, and I could only marvel at this poor person's bewilderment, as most of the links were from beauty houses and different news papers/tabloids. And just wondered what I had in my blog that could attract such people. So it came out that the blog about the guy who wanted to work in McDonalds [it had the word "sexy" in it] and that of the Valentine's day email ["Shalwar Kameez", "Girl"]. So that was it, I am feeling disappointed that a visitor went unfulfilled from my blog. I hope to see you again, dickhead. Next time you should contact me directly, I ll provide you with some "Girls"! PS Jon if you read this its just a coincidence that this person came across me today! PPS Any other perverted minds: No use of clicking on this google link cause it doesnt provide anything that this person was looking for, and most probably it wouldnt satisfy you too!

3 comments:

Samar Owais said...

ahahaha. how dissapointing for both of you!:P the bloke got dissapointed cuz he was looking for girls and he stumbled across a guy...and dissapointing for you because he didn't think u were sexy enough =P

btw u clicked on that link...does that make u a pervert too?

oh did i mention i was just messing since ive got nothing better to do? :)

uXuf said...

Lol! Samar. And you know I had thought about someone putting up this point :P [and I was 95% it d be you!]. But still, I thought, lets be intuitive here. I just wanted to know how does my blog fare up in these searches, you know, curiosity :)

Whatta say to that?

uXuf said...

And speaking of that, this blog came up on the 3rd or 4th page, making it like between the 30th-45th entry in the list.

Pretty interesting, though.

And as for Jon, I see as you're from Lahore, I think you can pretty easily guess which university I am from. Hints? Okay, take these: Computers, campuses in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, the opposite of slow...

Arent these enough?

Throw a hint if you already know about it.