Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The toilets!

Doing blog-hopping the other day, I came across this indeed very informative piece on the toilets/bathrooms of US. Getting ready for a study-life abroad, I find that pretty disgusting [ofcourse the toilets, not the blog]. I guess I am just in mad love with my own bathroom. I feel really at home there[?!] I know I am odd, but that's how I am. What I just meant to say was that I could do whatever I want there, and not feel embarassed/out of place/odd. It provides me with the perfect solitude, to read newspaper, solve the crossword, finish those novels, play with my cellphone, solve the assignment, ponder over the next exploit, in short, whatever it is, I can do it in the bathroom. And yeah dont think that I am queer. Yet I think I should put up the picture of my bathroom up! [Lol! Just a thought!] You can read Jon's blog here.

3 comments:

uXuf said...

Thanks for the appreciation. InshALLAH jaldi hojaye gi bilkul updated! :)

uXuf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
uXuf said...

I might come, I might not. It might be US, or UK or Australia. It could be Canada too. I am not sure at this point.

Will make up a mind in a few weeks, I am searching around for more info.

And it will be sometime in late 2006, or early 2007, that's when I get off with my bachelors.