Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WhoTagsMe?!

Well, somebody did. And since I have nothing on my hands (and mind) right now, and that I must break through my self-imposed fear of relaying information about myself, so here I am succumbing to the tag-o-mania... 5 years ago: A college going kid, who believed in himself. A computer whiz, a little bit of intelligent maneuvering of the computing abilities (called hacking, but a little on the better side). Had firm belief in the goodness of everything. 1 year ago: A computer whiz, still. Improved skills, yet the interest has waned somewhat. An ardent gamer (CS Rocks!), confused about his future, and his companions. The belief was still strong. 5 songs I know all the words to: Hmmmm, lets see... These number more than 5, lets talk about my some of the "most favourites". They'd be Yaad nahin kya kya dekha (Jagjit), Koi yeh kaisay bataye (Jagjit), One Love (Blue), No I (Raghav), Desert Rose (Sting), Dekho Kaisay (Strings), Woh Chali (Bombay Vikings), Tehzeeb & Yakeen (Atif), Rabba (Meekal Hassan), and the list goes on.... 5 Snacks I enjoy: Chaaat! (especially chana chaat from the thelay wala and the fruit chaat that my mom makes!), KFC's Zinger (recently developed addiction), French Fries, Nimco, and Chips!!! 5 Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars: Buy a BMW M5, buy a Lamborghini, buy a webfarm, build a villa somewhere near Skardu, invest and live off (thats another) the earnings :P 5 places I would run away to: Karachi! Okay, Skardu, Babusar Top, Shaucer Lake aka Deosai Plains, Kashmir and Paris! 5 things I would never wear: Anything sleeveless, anything skintight, anything chamakdaar, anything with Salman Khan on it, anything shocking pink/golden! 5 favorite tv shows: Dexter's Laboratory!! Kon banega Crorepati (The English & Hindi versions), Fear Factor, America's Most Wanted, Friends. Another hot favourite was MTV Select with Nikhil (Remember anyone?) 5 greatest joys: My life is constant enjoyment :) 5 favorite toys: My Nokia 3220, my Apple iBook G4 (yeah I ve got one! :P), Bhaiyya's 6600, my pc, 9j's 6030 (I am starting to love it)! 5 People I am tagging: 9j, Extiinct, JonyDada, Manav, Khargoshh (Are you alive?).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JonyBr said...

I tagged u already :'(

Anonymous said...

its strange how zinger can become an addiction!!1 i'm trying to ignore my craving for a zinger so badly these days..[:D]
anythin wid salman khan on it...lilz :D

uXuf said...

Waisay sometimes I hate the salad patta wala Zinger with ajeeb see smell in it... My craving for it developed in Islamabad... They serve absolutely delicious Zingers... *strange*

And I am planning to buy a Salman Khan tee just to go with the Cheap Day in my university :P

JonyBr said...

Hello...Hi...*waves hand* ...I m here too *silly*

uXuf said...

*Looks here and there to find out where the voice is coming from*

:P