Monday, May 29, 2006

Birthday Boy

Indebted to all my friends and loved ones for making this birthday a really memorable one :) A large part of the day went seeing me loll around but then, what the heck? It was a good day and it always is!

Thanks abba for the excellent dinner
Thanks cb for the gelatos
Thanks to my people for filling a void, oh that was a cellphone :P
How can I forget my friends, I am lucky to have you people around me :)

  • - one has promised to bake a cake for me
  • - another wouldnt bake one for me, cuz she doesnt know how to 'cook', she put up a picture of the cake for me though
  • - yet another one has promised to buy me a Mclaren when she starts earning enough
  • - and the last one checks me up if my nose is running :P


And then thanks to the rest who wished me luck, and made my day!

PS: There's still time, if you didnt know it was my birthday, you can still wish me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did i forget an IF with that WHEN?? hehehe

mayya said...

lolzzz
at least appreciate my effort in choosing the right cake, with a happy birthday written on top and blazing candles tee hee

Anonymous said...

awwww sid, inshALLAH u ll be kamaaing enough money to buy yourself a mclaren. Thanks for the good intentions, but by that time I'll be driving a Lamborghini! :P

mayya: the right cake? :P but it looks interesting cuz i dont think i ever had a peach cake :P

Dirty Dan said...

Damnit i'm late again! Happy belated birthday mate and hope you had a good one!

Dan

Raheel Lakhani said...

Bicharey ko Soha ne nahi wish kia.. abhi tak kyun ro rahe ho.

Mainey waisey wish kardiya tha haan if u remember ;)