Sunday, January 22, 2006

Diversity?

In the country, where 60% of the population doesn't know how to read and write even in their mother language, there is a sufficient number of people that makes two institutions hold the IELTS thrice a month in almost 10 cities across the country!
 
I just hope I get a decent score. The test went absolutely fine, but I think I might've screwed up on the writing test. The Speaking Test gets held on Thursday, where I get to show off my speaking skills! :D
 
Bring it onnnnnnn!

5 comments:

S. Jabbar said...

Wheres the speaking test. I would like to take some pop corns wid me..

and after u reminded me of this word verification God this one is long

dxenevcu

Samar Owais said...

Good Luck!

mayya said...

Toefl and IELTS are pieces of cake, seriously! *yawn* now if it was GRE or GMAT, then I'd worry :s

Anonymous said...

Oh, I never said they were any difficult, and you're have problems with GRE/GMAT?

*yawns 2x* :P

Anonymous said...

best o luck..is ur interview at sheraton too?? some were goin on yesterday, when we there for the iba conference.