Friday, June 30, 2006

Armageddon

Yes, it will be armageddon tomorrow. The final battle between truth and falsehood, the good and the bad, the bad and the ugly, the ugly and the horrifying... Uhh whatever!

Tomorrow is the last paper of my last finals. The course was called Operations Research, something that I hated with a vengeance. Well it isnt only with OR that I have a problem, but with all maths-related courses. No matter what amount of time and effort I put into practice, the final exam NEVER went well. Woh to ALLAH ka shukar hai ke I havent flunked in any of them, managed to save my face (beizzati kharab hotay hotay reh gayee bus), and my grades.

But kismat plays amazing games with our lives. Now it will be a final showdown tomorrow, my chance to have a last laugh facing my nemesis. Pray to God I be successful in my endeavour. This David should slay the Goliath tommorrow!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Raheel Lakhani said...

how did it went?

uXuf said...

Umm it went perfectly fine... bus yeh ke after the paper the real nerdy ones were discussing "things" that I didnt encounter :S

Pray pray pray!

mayya said...

wohoooo graduated?