Friday, October 06, 2006

Tagged by Maria

I am thinking about...
ramadan in hot weather and that it'll be the same way for the next 12 years!!

I said...
I'll be late tomorrow

I want to...
go home, hit the bunk and sleep my heart out

I wish...
Pakistan could somehow majically shift to the southern hemisphere

I miss...
university! Friends, foes, bullies, begaars, webmasters, cafe, dhaaba...

I hear...
the a/c whirring (but there's no chill), Buzz's typing on the hard mac keyboard and Rubab talking to someone on the phone

I wonder...
how could they be so dumb!

I regret...
not many things in life

I am...
a lot different than what I was

I dance...
very rarely now, headbanging is more like it these days

I cry...
over my misdeeds that I cannot undo

I am not always...
myself

I write...
on bus ki seats (not really :P)

I need...
paani

I finish...
*most* of the things I start

I tag...
JonyDada, Raheel and whoever else still alive...

1 comment:

uXuf said...

some comment?